Dr. Daniel Castro is a native El Pasoan who graduated from Coronado High School and attended the University of Texas at El Paso.
He was accepted to the pre-dental program at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska in 1985-86 and was accepted
to the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas in 1986. After earning his
doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) in 1990, he advanced his training by completing a General Practice Residency
in Hospital Dentistry at the University of Oklahoma Medical Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Dr Castro returned to his hometown
of El Paso at the end of 1991 where he has since practiced and resided.
To improve the oral care of my patients to the best of my ability using modern technology
available while understanding the patients individual needs and desires.
- Coronado High School, El Paso, TX.
- University of Texas at El Paso, TX.
- Creighton University, Omaha, NE.
- University Of Texas Health Sciences Center At San Antonio, TX.
- University Of Oklahoma Medical Center In Oklahoma City, OK.
- Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Sutdies (LVI)
- MISCH International Implant Institute
- Seattle Institute For Advanced Dental Education
Professional Honors and Organizations / Committees
- Voted Best Cosmetic Dentist in El Paso
- Sustained member of the American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Seattle Study Club Of El Paso Chapter
- Fellowship American College of Dentists
- El Paso District Dental Society
- ADA Sports Dentist
- Career Centers Medical / Dental Training Advisory Committee
- Executive Board El Paso District Dental Society
- President El Paso District Dental Society
- El Paso Community College Dental Department Advisory Committee
- Chairman El Paso Dental Conference Committee
- University Of Texas Health Sciences Center San Antonio School Of Dentistry Alumni Advisory Board
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Heart Association Transmountain Committee
- Sun Bowl Basketball Committee
- El Paso-Juarez International Run Committee